A career in care
Posted on November 12th, 2020
Who said you can’t have a rewarding career with rewarding benefits?
CentacareCQ is currently hosting Recruitment Sessions to find the perfect candidates to join our dynamic teams across regional Queensland.
We are seeking experienced, enthusiastic and caring candidates to join our Community Care Team throughout the Rockhampton Diocese.
This includes locations such as:
By becoming a CentacareCQ Support Worker, you’re not just reaping the rewards by helping your local community, you’re also reaping a range of other benefits.
- Generous pay rate (based on your skills and qualifications)
- State-of-the-art online training platform
- Modern Apple iPhone provided as part of the role
- Career development and ability to move into roles within the organisation and the wider community service industry
- Paid travel between appointments
- Part time work, but guaranteed up to 24.5 hours a week based on your worker availability
- More than 100 fleet vehicles available for services
- Support in the field when you need it
- Access to our top Employee Assistant Program (EAP).
Bookings are essential for the Support Worker Recruitment Assessment Days and are limited to 10 people to comply with current COVID-19 legislation.
To apply for one of our 2-hour Recruitment Sessions, email email@example.com
Upon registering, please ensure you bring:
- a copy of your resume
- your blue card (if you have one)
- current Drivers Licence.