CentacareCQ has many valued, dedicated volunteer staff throughout the region. Our volunteers assist with events and activity support, working with our staff to deliver meaningful and enjoyable activities for our aged and disability clients.
If you are interested in becoming a CentacareCQ volunteer, or would like to learn more, we’d love to hear from you! Please fill out the form below, or call 1300 523 985 for more information.
Our Volunteers deliver meaningful benefits for our most vulnerable community members
- Enabling people to engage with others in a safe, comfortable environment
- Providing an avenue to meet new friends, and catch up with old ones
- A way of learning or re-engaging in skills and hobbies
- A chance to be a part of the wider community
- Supporting people to enjoy greater mobility and a better quality of life
Volunteering opens up a world of opportunities
- Learn and develop new skills and interests
- Gain rewarding work experience
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Build self-esteem and self-confidence
- A fun way to get active and improve health
- A way of ‘giving back’ to your community
- The opportunity to make a real and positive difference in people’s lives
If you would like to join our growing number of volunteers, please complete our application form by clicking here.