ACCESSCQ is a division of CentacareCQ. This program partners with organisations to promote positive behaviour, enhance well-being and improve workplace productivity through a range of Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services.
- Confidential counselling for employees and their dependents
- Workplace mediation
- Professional supervision
- Training and education
- Management coaching & consulting
- Critical incident response
Our EAP staff are caring professionals who hold appropriate qualifications and receive regular training. ACCESSCQ is a member of both the National ACCESS Programs and the EAP Association of Australia.
The benefits of partnering with ACCESSCQ include:
- Happier, healthier & more stable workforce
- Improved workplace productivity and performance
- Local access to counselling, mediation, and other professional assistance
- Regular monitoring and evaluation of results