Free financial tips for surviving COVID-19
Posted on July 16th, 2020
CentacareCQ, in conjunction with Global Care Bundaberg and Angels Community Group, is hosting a free Zoom session to help you through the financial hardship of COVID-19.
Held Friday, July 24, the session will provide information on ways to save money, managing spending and a summary of concessions, assistance and retail responses.
- Surviving back to school
- No interest loans information
- Saving money on energy bills and concessions
- Water saving tips and concessions
- Understanding hardship applications
- Dealing with debt
- Toll and SPER debt
- Retailers response to COVID-19
- Retailers hardship programs
- Financial health check
- Where to get help
Bookings are essential and can be made by completing the form below.
Alternatively you can call us on
Call 1300 523 985.