Posted on July 29th, 2020
Ever considered a career in aged care and disability services?
CentacareCQ is holding two Support Worker Information and Recruitment Days at St Theresa’s Community Centre, 32 Bolsover Street, Rockhampton on:
- FIRST SESSION Tuesday, August 4 from 9am to 12pm
- SECOND SESSION Wednesday, August 12 from 9am to 12pm
The mornings will provide information about the Support Worker role and the benefits of joining our dynamic team.
An interview will also be conducted on each day.
Bookings are essential and places are limited.
RSVP dates to both sessions are as follows:
- FIRST SESSION Friday, July 31
- SECOND SESSION Friday, August 7
If you have registered your attendance, please bring the following items with you:
- Current drivers licence
- Blue Card / Yellow Card (if you have one)
- Copies of relevant qualifications.
To register your attendance, please email: email@example.com
For more information phone: Call 1300 523 985