We’re here to take you there with CentacareCQ Community Transport
Posted on November 10th, 2020
Driven to helping the community in more ways than one, CentacareCQ is excited to introduce their new Community Transport Service.
Available in Blackwater, Bundaberg and the Rockhampton Region, the Community Transport Service aims to help residents with a safe and reliable transport service to keep them connected with the community and maintain their independence.
Unlike other Transport Services, CentacareCQ’s service is eligible to people under the age of 65-years and fits one of the following criteria:
- Are disabled and do not qualify for NDIS support
- Have a condition which restricts them from accessing the community for shopping and appointments
- Find themselves financially disadvantaged
- Have limited access to transport
- Find themselves unable to access transport through other funded schemes
CentacareCQ’s transport program is an accredited transport service making use of small buses (with hoists for wheelchairs) and cars, with all of transport drivers holding current driver authorisation licences.
CentacareCQ’s Transport boasts more than 100 vehicles in its fleet with safe and experienced drivers to make your ride an enjoyable one.
To find out if you are eligible for this service or to book your next trip, Call 1300 374 772.